We are delighted to return to our normal service schedule - please check back here regularly in case the situation changes over the next few weeks.
At All Saints’ great consideration is always given as to the best way forward to keep us all safe in these constantly changing times. The PCC and church wardens will always proceed with caution, and will aim to secure social distancing wherever possible in our small church, masks are no longer mandatory but we do ask that you continue to wear one if possible and we will continue to have hand sanitiser available. The situation will to be very regularly reviewed.
We continue to offer a warm welcome to all, and for those who prefer, we are pleased to be able to offer the gallery as an alternative space in which to worship.
You will find the services sheet. here, containing details of individual services, those officiating, readings etc.
Our normal monthly service schedule will be as below, although may be subject to change:
- Holy Communion on the 1st and 3rd Sundays.
- Morning Prayer on 2nd and 4th Sundays.
Below are our services for the coming weeks: all start at 9:45am
- Sunday 1st May - Holy Communion - Revd Shei Crowther & Dr Tony Lemon
- Sunday 8th May - Morning Prayer - Revd Kate Tuckett
- Sunday 15th May - Holy Communion - Rev Viv Bridges
- **Sunday 22nd May 11 am- Morning Prayer for Rogation Sunday Rev Jo Coney
- Sunday 29th May - Sunday after Ascension Day, Holy Communion, Revd Canon Andrew Wright
**NB starts at 11am, NOT 9:45!
All services are accompanied with our organ.
Once the service is concluded we welcome you to spend time for reflection with us and join us for a coffee and conversation.