We are delighted to return to our normal, pre-pandemic service schedule and our plans for relaxation of restrictions from 19th July are outlined below - please check back here regularly in case the situation changes over the next few weeks.
At All Saints’ great consideration has been given to the way forward since the government announcement on July 19th. The PCC and church wardens have decided to proceed with caution, continuing social distancing, masks and hand sanitiser for now and we would ask that you scan the Test & Trace QR code if you are able. The situation will to be very regularly reviewed.
We can at last enjoy singing of hymns once more but we do ask that if possible you continue to wear your mask while doing so.
We continue to offer a warm welcome to all, and for those who do not wish to continue to follow such restrictions, we are pleased to be able to offer the gallery as an alternative space in which to worship.
You will find the services sheet. here, containing details of individual services, those officiating, readings etc.
Our normal service schedule will be as below:
- Holy Communion on the 1st and 3rd Sundays.
- Morning Prayer on 2nd and 4th Sundays.
We have a number of Special Services taking place in October:
- Sunday 3rd October - Holy Communion - Rev Viv Bridges
- Sunday 10th October - Harvest Festival - Rev Shei Crowther
- Sunday 17th October - Holy Communion - Revd Kate Tuckett
- Sunday 24th October at 9:45am- Morning Prayer - Rev Jo Coney
- Sunday 24th October at 6:30pm A Special Service at All Saints' to welcome us into the Summertown- Wolvercote Partnership
- Sunday 31st October at 9:45am - Holy Communion for All Saints' Day - Rev Canon Richard Peers
- Sunday 31st October at 5:00pm All Souls' Service - Rev Shei Crowther
All services are accompanied with our organ.
Once the service is concluded we welcome you to spend time for reflection with us and join us for a coffee and conversation.