We are delighted to return to our normal, pre-pandemic service schedule and our plans for relaxation of restrictions from 19th July are outlined below - please check back here regularly in case the situation changes over the next few weeks.
At All Saints’ great consideration has been given to the way forward since the government announcement on July 19th. The PCC and church wardens have decided to proceed with caution, continuing social distancing, masks and hand sanitiser for now and we would ask that you scan the Test & Trace QR code if you are able. The situation will to be very regularly reviewed.
We can at last enjoy singing of hymns once more but we do ask that if possible you continue to wear your mask while doing so.
We continue to offer a warm welcome to all, and for those who do not wish to continue to follow such restrictions, we are pleased to be able to offer the gallery as an alternative space in which to worship.
You will find the services sheet. here, containing details of individual services, those officiating, readings etc.
Our normal service schedule will be as below:
- Holy Communion on the 1st, 3rd and 5th Sundays.
- Morning Prayer on 2nd and 4th Sundays.
During August, services will be as below:
- Sunday 1st August Holy Communion - Revd Shei Crowther
- Sunday 8th August Morning Prayer - Revd Clare Leal
- Sunday 15th August Holy Communion - Rev Dr William Whyte
- Sunday 22nd August Morning Prayer - Revd Shei Crowther
- Sunday 29th August Holy Communion Revd Shei Crowther
All services are accompanied with our organ.
Once the service is concluded we welcome you to spend time for reflection in our churchyard.