We are delighted to return to our normal, pre-pandemic service schedule from Sunday 11th April - but please check back here regularly in case the situation changes over the next few weeks.
You will find the services sheet. here, containing details of individual services, those officiating, readings etc.
If you do decide to join us, please fully respect all the current government guidelines regarding social distancing, use the hand sanitiser that will be available near the door, provide your details for NHS Test & Trace (or scan the QR code) and please wear a face covering (unless medically exempt) - Thank you.
Our normal service schedule will be as below:
- Holy Communion on the 1st, 3rd and 5th Sundays.
- Morning Prayer on 2nd and 4th Sundays.
During May, services will be as below:
- Sunday 2nd May Holy Communion - Rev Dr William Whyte
- Sunday 9th May Morning Prayer - Rev Viv Bridges
- Sunday 16th May Holy Communion - Rev Dr William Whyte
- Sunday 23rd May Holy Communion for Pentecost - Revd Shei Crowther
- Sunday 30th May Morning Prayer for Trinity Sunday - Dr Tony Lemon
All services are accompanied with our organ.
Once the service is concluded we welcome you to spend time for reflection in our churchyard - maintaining social distance of course.