Merton College, Oxford and Christ Church, Oxford seek to appoint a Vicar for St Peter, Wolvercote and All Saints', Wytham in the Diocese of Oxford.
The parishes of Wolvercote and Wytham (population 6,100), are situated at the northern edge of the City of Oxford.
The people of these two parishes are looking forward to working with a prayerful and open-minded priest with strong leadership skills who will:
• Help them to look for innovative ways of engaging with a diverse and growing local population
• Enable them to grow spiritually and numerically
• Be enthusiastic about working with children
• Embrace and develop their liberal catholic and Prayer Book traditions
• Be fully supportive of their inclusive ethos
• Have a collaborative approach to working with colleagues and a desire to identify and equip new lay leaders
Closing date for applications: 5 March 2021
Interviews: 15 April 2021
DBS Enhanced Disclosure is required