REGULAR CHURCH SERVICES NOW BACK!
Happily we are now able to welcome you back to Holy Communion services as well as for Morning Prayer.
While attending the church (inside or out) we ask that you FULLY ADHERE TO THE GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES FOR TIER2: fully respect the 2m social distancing guidelines, use the hand sanitiser that will be available inside the door and provide your details for the NHS Test & Trace system, scanning the QR code if possible. Please also wear a face covering.
Our services for December are below, all services start at 9:45am.
Sunday 6th December Rev Dr William Whyte - Holy Communion
- Sunday 13th December Rev Sarah Flashman - Morning Prayer
- Sunday 20th December Rev Viv Bridges - Holy Communion
- Friday 25th December Rev'd Shei Crowther - Holy Communion
- Sunday 27th December Rev Dr William Whyte - Morning Prayer
More details can be found on this month's services sheet.
We have now returned to our normal service schedule - please note this may change in the future depending on government regulations.
- Holy Communion on the 1st, 3rd and 5th Sundays.
- Morning Prayer on 2nd and 4th Sundays.
All services are accompanied with our organ.
Once the service is concluded we welcome you to spend time for reflection in our churchyard - maintaining social distance of course.
Also, although the church itself will be closed outside of service times, the churchyard is usually open during each day and we very much welcome people to come and sit (hopefully in the sunshine) and enjoy the peace of our outdoor space.c
You can also admire our handsome, brand new clockface!