Happily we are now able to welcome you back to Holy Communion services as well as for Morning Prayer.
Please note that face coverings must be worn.
Our services for October are below, all services start at 9:45am
- Sunday 4th October Rev Dr William Whyte - Holy Communion
- Sunday 11th October Dr Tony Lemon - Morning Prayer
- Sunday 18th October Rev Dr William Whyte - Holy Communion
- Sunday 2th October Revd Sarah Flashman - Morning Prayer
More details can be found on this month's services sheet.
From October we return to our normal service schedule - please note this may change depending on government regulations
- Holy Communion on the 1st, 3rd and 5th Sundays.
- Morning Prayer on 2nd and 4th Sundays.
While attending the church (inside or out) we ask that you fully respect the 2m social distancing guidelines, use the hand sanitiser that will be available near the door and provide your details for the NHS Test & Trace system, scanning the QR code if possible.
Once the service is concluded we welcome you to spend time for reflection in our churchyard - maintaining social distance of course.
Also, the churchyard is usually open during each day and we very much welcome people to come and sit (hopefully in the sunshine) and enjoy the peace of our outdoor space, our newly planted pollinator hedge and our re-fashioned yew boundary hedge.
You can also admire our handsome, brand new clockface!
All services are accompanied with our organ.